|5 L canister|
|125 canisters per pallet|
- LEUBIT® eco cleaner is used for cleaning machinery, tools, any type of working implements, or vehicle bodies.
- LEUBIT® eco cleaner has a high flashpoint (Fp > 100°C) and is suitable for cleaning hot surfaces and machine parts.
- LEUBIT® eco cleaner penetrates layers of asphalt, bitumen and tar residues, and many other fat, wax, oil, paint and sealant-based impurities.
- LEUBIT® eco cleaner contains no chemical solvents.
- LEUBIT® eco cleaner should be applied evenly using a cloth or roller over the soiled surface, and can be wiped off again after allowing a brief period for the product to take effect.
- Repeat application on the surface may be advisable depending on the degree of soiling on the surface.
- We recommend refilling LEUBIT® eco cleaner into a spray can or compressed air pump to use on machine components that are otherwise difficult to reach.
- The amount of LEUBIT® eco cleaner to be used will be based on the size of the area to be treated and the level of soiling on the surface.
- Store in a dry place shielded from sunlight.
- Frost-resistant down to -12°C.
- Storage life at least 24 months.
- Always dispose of empty canisters and residual content according to your local, regional, national or international regulations.
- Methylester EN 14214 (see product data sheet)