reactive repair asphalt 0/4
suitable for permanent repairs on potholes, frost cracks and other road damage.
- LEUBIT® reactive repair asphalt 0/4 is 100% solvent-free.
- The very rapid reactive curing process is complete in only two hours after application, reaching an adhesive strength of more than 0.5 kN and supporting compressive loads of up to 8.5 kN.
- Adding water leads to fast reactive curing in the material. This particular asphalt is ideal for repairing asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- LEUBIT® reactive repair asphalt 0/4 exceeds German road and traffic research association (FGSV) requirements for repairing asphalt and remedying damage (H RepA). Approx. 25 kg/m² for a layer compacted to approximately 1 cm thickness
|25 kg PE bucket|
|27 PE buckets per pallet|
|Weight: 675 kg per pallet|
|ca. 25kg/m² bei 1cm Schichtdicke in verdichtetem Zustand|
Ready-to-use LEUBIT® reactive repair asphalt 0/4 is suitable for permanent repairs on potholes, frost cracks and other road damage.
The product is ideal for patching edge strips, ramping up driveways and many other applications.
The product is especially suitable for heavily used roads. Reactive curing ensures short repair times and rapid reopening for traffic.
Clean the site using a sweeper or compressed air before applying LEUBIT® reactive repair asphalt 0/4. Prime the site using LEUBIT® Primer Spray or LEUBIT® Primer.
Apply the material with slight excess height. After that, wet the site with around a litre of water per 25 kg material; we recommend using a watering canister with a sprinkler attachment.
- Compact the material properly using a plate compactor, roller or hand tamper.
- We recommend sprinkling the site with fine crushed sand.
- The road can be reopened for traffic after around fifteen minutes.
- We recommend inspecting the site after opening the road for traffic, and resanding if necessary.
- The material can be stored for up to nine months after the production date.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- During the winter months: Warm the material up to room temperature in a room or warehouse before use. Used closed vehicles or a cover tarp to transport the material to the site.
- Use hand-washing paste in case of skin contact.
- Use cleaning solvent or other common solvents on equipment.
- Blend of minerals such as gravel, aggregate, bitumen, reactive components and additives