|200 l drum|
|0.2–0.5 kg in layered composite depending on construction technique and gravel used|
- LEUBIT® bitumen emulsion C60B4-S is used for impregnation and spraying work in road construction or layered composite, and is manually or mechanically applied.
- Make sure that ambient and ground temperatures are at least 5°C.
- Make sure that there is no frost in the first few nights after laying.
- Clean the surface before work. Stop work during rain or if the substrate is moist.
- Stir LEUBIT® bitumen emulsion C60B4-S thoroughly before each use. Do not use any emulsion that has lost its homogeneity due to clumps of bitumen or threads.
- Observe the instructions from the machine manufacturer if mechanically applying LEUBIT® bitumen emulsion C60B4-S. Make sure that the machine you are using is suitable for bitumen emulsion according to the technical terms of delivery for bitumen (TL BE-StB 15).
- Heat the product slowly and gently so as not to damage it.
- The application temperature is approx. 30–50°C.
- Do not allow the temperature to exceed 75°C under any circumstances while heating up, as this may cause the product to separate and decompose, rendering the material unusable.
- Spread LEUBIT® bitumen emulsion C60B4-S onto the surface such as by spraying using suitable equipment. The product will cure after sprinkling with chippings of suitable grain size and rolling using a pneumatic tyred roller.
- Hand protection is advisable during application. Lagerung und Haltbarkeit
- Suitable cleaning agents may be used to clean application tools. Dispose of resulting bitumen solutions in a proper and environmentally compatible fashion.
- If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our technical department. Observe any standards, regulations and laws applicable such as health and safety regulations and building codes.
- Consistency: liquid
- Density: approx. 1 g/ cm³
- Application temperature: from about 30–50°C (up to 70°C for mechanical application)
- temperature: 75°C
- Please refer to the technical terms of delivery for bitumen (TL BE-StB 15) and the safety data sheet for further details.