|200 l drum|
|0.2–0.5 kg in layered composite depending on construction technique and gravel used|
- LEUBIT® bitumen emulsion C60PB4-S is used as a primer for creating a permanent bond between individual layers in layered composite according to the technical terms of delivery for bitumen (TL BE-StB 15).
- Make sure that ambient and substrate temperatures are at least 5°C.
- LEUBIT® bitumen emulsion C60PB4-S is sensitive to frost.
- Make sure that the substrate is free from dirt and loose parts.
- Mechanical application of LEUBIT® bitumen emulsion C60BP4-S using a tool such as a telescopic emulsion sprayer ensures accurate control of emulsion quantity and smooth application. Observe the conditions specified by the device manufacturer; this also applies to volume and application recommendations according to the supplemental regulations to the German road surfacing directive (ZTV BEA-StB 09).
- Hand protection is advisable during application.
- Store at temperatures of at least 10°C.
- Storage life is at least three months. We recommend stirring the product to homogeneity after six weeks.
- Suitable cleaning agents may be used to clean application tools. Dispose of resulting bitumen solutions in a proper and environmentally compatible fashion.
- If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our technical department. Observe any standards, regulations and laws applicable such as health and safety regulations and building codes.
- Bitumen emulsion
- Consistency: liquid
- Characteristics: high adhesion as a primer for roads in construction classes SV and I to III
- Please refer to the technical terms of delivery for bitumen (TL BE-StB 15) and the safety data sheet for further details.