|13 kg cardboard box|
|48 boxes per pallet|
Consumption in grammes:
Joint length (cm) x joint width (cm) x joint depth (cm) x joint compound density (g/cc)
- LEUBIT® HVM type N2 is ideal for sealing joints in concrete road surfaces and structures in construction and excavation, transitions between asphalt concrete and bridge decks, and repair work on asphalt surfaces.
- For use in commercial applications only.
- Apply LEUBIT® HVM type N2 in dry weather, not during rain or frost. The surface temperature should be above 0°C.
- Clean the damaged area using a sweeper or compressed air before beginning repair work. The surface should be dry and free of dirt or other contaminants.
- Carefully melt LEUBIT® HVM type N2 in a melting vessel equipped with a mechanical stirrer, indirect heating and thermostat to the application temperature of 160–180°C. Avoid overheating the joint compound to more than 180°C as this will inevitably damage the polymer additives in the compound.
- Prime the damage site with LEUBIT® Primer Plus according to the instructions for the product.
- Use suitable lances or canisters to fill the product into the joints.
- Make sure that the LEUBIT® HVM type N2 is at the specified application temperature during application to avoid loss of fluidity and risk of cavitation.
- The joint compound may lose volume after cooling depending on the dimensions of the joint to be filled, and the filling process will need to be repeated. We recommend subsequent joint filling immediately after completing the initial work.
- Die Schadstelle mit anweisungsgerecht vorbehandeln
- Store in a dry place protected from sunlight at more than 50°C
- Sensitive to frost
- Storage life at least 5 years
- Always dispose of empty canisters and residual content according to your local, regional, national or international regulations.
- Use hand-washing paste in case of skin contact
- Use cleaning solvent or other common solvents on equipment
- Bitumen with polymer and other additives