|750 ml spray bottle|
|12 bottles per cardbox|
- LEUBIT® primer spray is ideal for priming substrates to improve adhesion for various bitumen construction materials.
- LEUBIT® primer spray adheres to most common construction substrates such as concrete, masonry, plaster, metal, wood, asphalt and similar.
- Clean the damaged area using a sweeper or compressed air before beginning repair work. The surface should be dry and free of dirt or other contaminants.
- Store the product and allow it to reach room temperature before application; shake the can thoroughly before use.
- Spray LEUBIT® primer spray evenly at a distance of around 25 cm from the substrate by tilting the spray valve.
- Only spray downwards; attempting to spray upwards will only release propellant, which may render it impossible to use all of the product and completely empty the can.
- Do not start on any subsequent work until after the primer has completely cured.
Always dispose of empty bottles and residual content according to your local, regional, national or international regulations.
- Bitumen blend containing solvents
- Solvents: hydrocarbons, C9, aromatics (30–40%)