|10 L canister|
|48 canisters per pallet|
- LEUBIT® primer is ideal for priming substrates to improve adhesion for various bitumen construction materials.
- LEUBIT® primer adheres to most common construction substrates such as concrete, masonry, plaster, metal, wood, asphalt and similar.
- Clean the damaged area using a sweeper or compressed air before beginning repair work. The surface should be dry and free of dirt or other contaminants.
- Store the product and allow it to reach room temperature before application.
- Apply LEUBIT® primer evenly onto the substrate using a brush or roller.
- Do not start on any subsequent work until after the primer has completely cured.
- Store in a dry place protected from sunlight at more than 50°C
- Protect from frost
- Storage life at least 12 months
- Always dispose of empty canisters and residual content according to your local, regional, national or international regulations.
- Bitumen blend containing solvents
- Solvents: hydrocarbons, C9 (30–40%)