|10 L bucket|
|36 buckets per palett|
- LEUBIT® primer plus is ideal for priming surfaces and improving adhesion with LEUBIT® HVM type N2.
- LEUBIT® primer plus adheres to virtually any substrate used in construction, especially concrete and asphalt.
- For use in commercial applications only.
- Clean the damaged area using a sweeper or compressed air before beginning repair work. The surface should be dry and free of dirt or other contaminants.
- Store the product and allow it to reach room temperature before application.
- Apply LEUBIT® primer plus onto the substrate evenly using a brush or roller. We recommend applying the product onto a strip of around a centimetre in width either side of the damaged area on the roadway first.
- Do not start on any subsequent work until after the primer has completely cured.
- The primed surfaces should not smudge when wiped by your finger.
- Store in a dry place protected from sunlight at more than 50°C
- Protect from frost
- Storage life at least 12 months
Always dispose of empty canisters and residual content according to your local, regional, national or international regulations.
- Lösemittelhaltiges Bitumengemisch
- Lösemittel: Toluol (< 42%)